Forum du magazine Keltia
Bienvenu(e) sur le Forum de Keltia Magazine

Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites 157896_466661095391_575597982_n
Forum du magazine Keltia
Bienvenu(e) sur le Forum de Keltia Magazine

Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites 157896_466661095391_575597982_n
Forum du magazine Keltia
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Accés au site de Keltia
Page Facebook
Google + Keltia
Navigation rapide
 Culture moderne
   Agenda
   Musique
   Voyages
   Sports

Histoire
   Artisanat
   Traditions

Amis et Partenaires

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée
Derniers sujets
» Projet BD Cuchulainn
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeSam 24 Juin 2017 - 8:25 par carantia

» Trophé Ronsed Mor 2017
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeMer 10 Mai 2017 - 5:50 par carantia

» Keltia n° 42 est paru !
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeSam 6 Mai 2017 - 7:36 par carantia

» Suivez nous au Pays des Contes avec Remy Cochen
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeJeu 4 Mai 2017 - 9:33 par carantia

» Découverte d'une nécropole en Angleterre de La Tène
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeDim 26 Mar 2017 - 6:57 par carantia

» PALEO YOGA /-2500/+1200
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeMer 8 Mar 2017 - 14:05 par basulos

» Les Derniers Trouvères
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeLun 6 Mar 2017 - 12:15 par carantia

» Printemps littéraire d'Erdeven - Contes & légendes de Bretag
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeDim 26 Fév 2017 - 13:05 par carantia

» Conférence Jean-Paul Savignac à Erdeven (56), le 25 février 2017
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeDim 26 Fév 2017 - 10:45 par carantia

» Conférence de Bernard Sergent à Paris, le 27 février 2017
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeJeu 16 Fév 2017 - 7:00 par carantia

» Keltia Magazinbe n° 41
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeDim 5 Fév 2017 - 14:12 par carantia

» Les fermes gauloises de Kervouyec (Quimper / Finistère)
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeDim 15 Jan 2017 - 9:47 par Catusagios

» La ferme gauloise de Vitré
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeDim 15 Jan 2017 - 9:45 par Catusagios

» Le livre de la jungle en breton !
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeMer 4 Jan 2017 - 8:27 par carantia

» AFC du Pays Vénète
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeLun 2 Jan 2017 - 7:49 par carantia

» Stand AFC du Pays Vénète au Marché de Noël d'Erdeven
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeJeu 15 Déc 2016 - 16:59 par carantia

» La Bretagne menacée par des projets de forages miniers !!!
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeMer 14 Déc 2016 - 17:10 par carantia

» "Les Plantes sacrées dans l'Imaginaire celtique", Pascal Lamour
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeSam 10 Déc 2016 - 17:31 par carantia

» Elections Bretonnes pour le Parlement de Bretagne
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeMer 30 Nov 2016 - 8:03 par carantia

» Pétition pour Alesia
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeMar 15 Nov 2016 - 7:12 par carantia

Galerie
Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites Empty
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites

AuteurMessage
Catusagios
Admin
Admin
Catusagios

Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites Empty
MessageSujet: Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites   Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites I_icon_minitimeSam 20 Déc 2014 - 8:38

Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites Hist1-1000x561

Some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites are now available to view virtually.

Google Street View has launched a new collection of historic Scottish sites, allowing people to now explore a number of the nation’s picturesque castles, forts and abbeys from their phone, tablet or computer.

Partnering with Historic Scotland, the project captured sixteen landmarks in total, covering the length and breadth of Scotland.

Virtual view for some of Scotland’s most iconic heritage sites Street1

Sites featured range from Stirling Castle, with its magnificent renaissance palace, to Dunfermline Abbey and Palace, the final resting place of many Scots Kings and Queens. Other participating sites include Urquhart Castle on the banks of Loch Ness and Caerlaverock Castle in Dumfries and Galloway.

With 360-degree interactive imagery, people all over the world can see and explore the iconic places before they go, including some remote and hard-to-reach places they may never have discovered on their own.

Commenting on the launch, Stephen Duncan, Director of Commercial and Tourism at Historic Scotland, said:

“We are pleased to have partnered with Google Street View to work on this new collection which showcases online a number of our properties from across Scotland.

“This technology will allow visitors, no matter where they are in the world, to get a taste of several of our properties in a new way. We hope that it will encourage them to visit and further their discovery of these magnificent historic sites and properties in person.”

The sites were captured in July this year using the Google Street View Trekker, in partnership with Historic Scotland. The Trekker – a four-foot, 40lbs backpack, fitted with a 15-angle lens camera, taking 360 degree pictures every 2.5 seconds – is designed to capture imagery in locations that the Street View car can’t typically reach.

Scottish sites already live on Street View like:  Edinburgh Castle

The full list of sites in this collection are:

Dunfermline Abbey and Palace
Dumbarton Castle
Tantallon Castle
Linlithgow Palace
Lochleven Castle
Arbroath Abbey
Stirling Castle
Fort George
Urquhart Castle
Arthur’s Seat
Blackness Castle
Dirleton Castle
Craigmillar Castle
Glasgow Cathedral
Dunstaffnage Castle and Chapel

Source : http://www.heritagedaily.com/2014/12/virtual-view-scotlands-iconic-heritage-sites/106020
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.keltia-magazine.com

Page 1 sur 1